If you would like to become part of an aerospace and defense technology company that has long been known as a leader in innovation and advanced technological development, be sure to apply for the latest Northrop Grumman Internship. By interning here, you will be provided with a chance to work on real projects alongside experienced engineers and scientists and will also be encouraged to ask questions and collaborate with other team members, making it easy to gain new skills and knowledge quickly. Some of the programs here include Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering Internships, Fall & Summer Internships, and many more. Whether you are living in Utah, Virginia, California, or anywhere in the USA, these student internships are available to both high school and college undergraduates. For those looking to break into this exciting field, be sure to check out the following details below.
For More Technology Internships: Click Here
Northrop Grumman Summer Internship for High School Students
Northrop Grumman Corporation – A General Overview
Northrop Grumman is a leading aerospace and defense technology company that was established in 1994 through the merger of Northrop Corporation and Grumman Corporation. It is one of the largest defense contractors in the world, with operations in over 25 countries and approximately 95,000 employees. The company’s business areas include Aerospace Systems, Mission Systems, Defense Systems, and Space Systems and it has a long history of providing advanced technology and innovative solutions to military and government customers around the world.
The company focuses on the design, development, and production of advanced aircraft, such as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), fighter jets, and bombers. It also works on the development and production of systems and products that support various military missions, such as communication systems, electronic warfare systems, and navigation systems. This American multinational corporation is a major player in the aerospace and defense industry, with a diverse range of capabilities and a strong reputation for delivering high-quality products and services to its customers.
Criteria & Eligibility Requirements:
The criteria and eligibility requirements for the Grumman Internships may vary depending on the specific program and position, but some general guidelines indicate applicants must be enrolled in a college or university and pursuing a degree related to engineering, computer science, business, or finance. In addition, they must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent and must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Some internships at Northrop Grumman may also require applicants to obtain a security clearance and applicants must be available to work full-time during the period, which typically lasts 10-12 weeks during the summer.
A wide range of Northrop Grumman Corporation Internships is currently available. Listed below are only a few of them.
- Software Engineer Intern – Redondo Beach, CA
- Mechanical Engineering Internship
- Military Internship Program – Azusa, CA
- Finance Internship – Colorado Springs, CO
- Legal Internship
- Business Management Internship
- Aerospace Internships
- Cyberpatriot Internship – Buffalo, NY
- Associate Program Cost Scheduler & Control Analyst/ Program Cost Scheduler & Control Analyst – Roy, UT
- Cost Management (PCA) Intern
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC) INTERN – Plymouth, MN
- Associate Systems Test Engineer – Roy, UT
- Associate Software Engineer – Colorado Springs, CO
- Administrative-Project Manager Intern – Roy, UT
- Computer Systems intern – MS Project Management – Linthicum, MD
- Schedule Management Intern – Redondo Beach, CA
- Computer Systems Intern – Redondo Beach, CA
- Business Management Analyst intern – Bloomington/Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Microelectronic Semiconductors Engineer / Microelectronic Semiconductors Engineer – Manhattan Beach, CA
- Business Management – Scheduling (CCS) Intern – Dulles, VA
- Associate Program Cost Scheduler Control Analyst / Program Cost Scheduler Control Analyst – Bacchus, UT or Promontory, UT
- Associate Regulatory Compliance Analyst/ Regulatory Compliance Analyst – Dulles, VA
- Associate Program Cost and Schedule Control Analyst/ Program Cost and Schedule Control Analyst – Azusa, CA
- Associate Program Cost Scheduler Control Analyst / Program Cost Scheduler Control Analyst – Huntsville, AL
- Financial Planning Intern – Dulles, VA
- Sentinel (GBSD) DoD SkillBridge – Engineer Logistics –
- Program Finance Intern – Bacchus, UT or Promontory, UT
- Operations Program Engineer – Buffalo, NY
- Country: United States
- Company: Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Northrop Grumman Corporation Internship Interview Questions:
Based on general interviewing practices, here are some potential questions that could be asked during your interview for entry-level jobs:
- Tell me about yourself and your background.
- What inspired you to pursue a career in the aerospace and defense industry?
- What specific skills or experiences do you bring to this internship?
- Can you give an example of a project or accomplishment that you are particularly proud of?
- How do you handle competing priorities or deadlines?
- Have you worked on a team before? Can you give an example of a successful team project you have been a part of?
- What are your career goals, and how do you see this internship helping you achieve them?
- How do you stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments?
- What are your strengths, and how do you leverage them in a professional setting?
- Do you have any questions for me about the internship or the company?
These are just a few examples of questions that could be asked during a Northrop Grumman internship interview. This is why it’s always a good idea to research the company and the internship program ahead of time to get a better sense of what to expect during the interview process.
Northrop Grumman Corporation Internship Salary:
The salary for the internship jobs at Northrop Grumman Corporation is $28.25 per hour or $4,897 per month. the company also offers several benefits to students such as housing and working on real-world projects alongside experienced professionals in their field of study.
How to Apply for the Northrop Grumman Internship?
Applying for the Northrop Grumman Internship can be a challenging task, especially if you’re not familiar with the application process. To help you out, we’ve put together this complete and detailed guide that begins by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below and then visiting their official website to search for opportunities that match your interests and qualifications. Once you find an opening that fits your profile, click on the “Apply Now” button and create an account on the “MyWorkdayJobs” portal to start completing your application form. Make sure to fill out all fields accurately, including personal information, educational background, work experience, skills, and relevant certifications or licenses. After uploading all of the required documents, submit your application and wait for a confirmation email.
The last date to apply varies on the program you wish to pursue.
|Available Internships of Henkel
|Magna, UT, US
|Dulles, VA, US
|College Intern Technical
|Baltimore, VA, US
|Pricing and Estimating Intern
|Dulles, VA, US
|High School Technical
|Redondo Beach, CA, US